Monday, March 11, 2013

Keira reporting in here.  Aud & Bob went away for the weekend and while Aud was watching my belly constantly, it wasn't until they were gone for a couple of days until they claim my belly "popped" and it's pretty much confirmed that I'm pregnant.

Here I am, advising Riley of my condition, neither of us know what to expect. . . I'm the upper pup in the photo, Riley's the lower pup and clearly WTF. . . I know, I know. . . .



Riley isn't reacting well to the news at all.  What's this mean?  Will you be wimpy in our fights and wawawaing because you are pregnant?  Am I going to have to start fights with Max the Warrior Cat for fun or will Mom and Dad have to just keep the TV on the Animal Planet?  WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?



I have no answers.  I've befuddled Mom and Dad, was crazy-picky and not eating my meals.  Mom took to incorporating broth in my kibble to get me to eat, that wasn't working so well for the last two weeks.  Now, I'm RAVENOUS and chowing my food like a lab!  



This is my home base, the bed next to Mom's chair.  Mom kicks Lucy off it on a regular basis.  I roll over all the time and Mom keeps trying to feel any kind of movement in my belly!

I'll keep you posted on our progress!

KEIRA













No comments:

Post a Comment