Oh, my - Aud's reporting in on this particular post. The two female critters in this household are waging a passive aggressive war on each other, it seems.
Lucy (matriarch cat, 13 years old) has two cat beds and she can leap over the child gates to sleep on any of the beds. She seems to have taken a liking to the double dog beds that I've piled up next to my chair for Keira. Keira, who is clearly in advanced pregnancy, chooses to not challenge Lucy for her bed? So I boot Lucy off the beds on a regular basis. I even went to the Christmas Tree Shop today to get another few sets of the beds for the house and for the camper but they didn't have the same ones. Boo.
Putting the challenges of Keira, Lucy and the bedding aside, Keira's tendency to be a punk has EXPANDED!
As I mentioned earlier in this blog, Keira talks to us via huffing or woofing. That hasn't changed, she still does that. Now, she's talking to us, we go to let her out and she backs off once Riley's out. Minutes later, she's woofing to be let out. Same contrariness applies to being out and coming in - she'll bark at the door but when I open the door, she bolts down the deck and takes off.
I won't lie, it's maddening! This is where I must reiterate that Keira, as a puppy, drank the cat koolade and now acts more like a cat than a dog!
But she's an adorable goofball, just like her half brother and I love 'em both!
No comments:
Post a Comment