Sunday, March 24, 2013

And the countdown begins. . . .


Keira, here.  The countdown has begun, I'm due in a week.  What does this mean, you ask?  Well, anyone who's ever been pregnant knows it equates to total MISERY.  And I have made it crystal clear to Mom that I'm not enjoying this, nope, not at all. . .   

I absolutely cannot get comfortable, even on my doubled up dog bed as seen here. . . 


So I pace and pace, and try to find comfort in my other favorite spots to lie down in and even my spot against the kitchen wall didn't help out much. . . :(


And I'm going in and out on a regular basis and despite Mom and Dad leaping up to let me out on a regular basis, I'm still having accidents on the kitchen floor.  I just can't help myself. . .

And, Mom?  Can you get that camera outta my face?  Please?


So Mom dropped me off at Rhea's today.  It was a very sad day and hard thing for her to do.  She hung around until I got acquainted with Gemma, Brock, Logan, Dallas and Quinn.  The upside is Rhea has designated the couch as mine and mine only (yeah, Gemma, get OFF)!  I had myself a little panic attack as Mom was leaving - I wanted to go with her but as she said - let's just rip the bandaid right off and get this over with.  She's probably right, I'm in GREAT hands with Rhea and I get to sleep on the couch (which I can't do at home).  I can do this, I'll be just fine.  And I really am such a mellow gal that the distraction of being somewhere different for the birthing of my pups will probably be a good thing.  (And Mom says, Rhea's much more set up for a birthing situation than Mom and Dad are!)

And here's what Mom came home to after dropping me off at Rhea's.  Riley.  Completely bummed out.  "Mom, where is Keira, why didn't you bring her home?"


And Mom says *SIGH*. . . .

Stay tuned, many more developments to come. . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment