Riley's take on this situation? He has NO idea what to expect. We'll both be at the door to go out, he's such an alpha that he races out the door. Guess what, Ri? Not going out there, sorry buddy. At this point, I like to wait until Mom/Dad are back sitting down and Riley is bouncing off the back door to be let back in and then I announce that I am now ready to go out. Mom/Dad go to the door, Riley comes in, I go out. Riley goes nuts and has to come back out.
At this rate, we're gonna need a robo sliding glass door out back. Mom would like a remote so she could open/close it every time I woof! Problem is, we have coyotes out back and Mom doesn't want any of our indoor cats to get out as they have no survival skills.
Speaking of cats? Mom's trying to solve the problem with me being uber-pregnant and Lucy the alpha cat in the household taking a liking to my bed. Not only has Mom kicked Lucy off the bed every time she could, Mom found an old pillow to put in the middle of the bed as she was worried that my (NOT Lucy's) bed had all the fluff pushed off to the sides. I now have this nice bed, supported by a pillow in the middle. I did not like this at all! I'm not going anywhere near that bed. . .
Mom's tossing her hands up in the air at this point. I can climb up onto her king size bed without help, but not into the back seat of the car. I can climb up onto Mom's bed but one of her old pillows in my bed is unacceptable.
But Mom understands late stage pregnancy and while she thinks I'm a complete WIMP at being pregnant for only 63 days, she's confident that we'll both catch up on our sleep after the kids are born.
Stay tuned, but the way I'm inclined - you want more posts from me, you're gonna have to send me treats!
~ KEIRA ~
No comments:
Post a Comment