Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Keira, here.

Am I miserable?  What do you think?  I do this to Mom all the time - I'm crying, my nose is warm and runny, I'm restless as can be.  I want out.  I walk to the end of the deck and come back, I want back in.  I can't find a comfortable position and when I walk up the deck stairs, my dog boobies flap.  (This is a new development, and it kinda freaks Mom out). . .


Mom says it's a good thing I'm white and huge - because I sleep on the floor on her side of the bed at night and when Mom has to get up in the middle of the night she does the Olympic leap to get over me to (1) not step on me and (2) not cause me to get up, which will make her have to let me out, only to let me right back in again. . .

I'm also getting a little sick of the camera being all over my face as shown in this pic where I was just trying to get comfortable and let it all hang out. . .


Mom thinks I'm carrying 10 pups possibly, as she and Dad agree that I'm ginormous compared to the last pregnancy where I had 8 pups.  

I'm clearly getting close to the date (which is pretty solid for next week - Wednesday or Thursday) because I'm restless constantly and after a stretch of being voraciously hungry, am now off my feed.  Mom's heating up bouillon/broth to entice me to eat nowadays.

Stay tuned, looking forward to pups being born and feeling better!

~ Keira ~

No comments:

Post a Comment