Aud here . . .
I posted on Facebook that Keira was pregnant and got a hilarious response from my niece who posted predictions from her 5 year old daughter who had visited Keira when the last litter of pups was born. For background, when she visited Keira, there was another pup there that had a litter of newborns, one of which had a green tint (staining due to the placenta, it's a temporary thing but probably would be hugely popular around St. Paddy's Day!)
Here's the litter she saw. .
Here's the exchange between my niece and I regarding 5 year old Haley's predictions for Keira's upcoming litter. .
Olivia - Ooooh! Haley is excited!!!
Yesterday at 6:36pm via mobile • Like
•
Audrey Foley Egan - Keira's HUGE - she's due November 13ish, I'm predicting 10 pups this time (I have no idea, just guessing)!
Yesterday at 6:37pm • Like
•
Olivia - Aww! Haley just told me there will be three pups that will be named Cute, Smart, and American.
Yesterday at 6:44pm via mobile • Unlike • 2
•
Audrey Foley Egan Are they boys or girls?
Yesterday at 6:44pm • Like
•
Audrey Foley Egan Obviously Smart is a girl. . .
Yesterday at 6:44pm • Like
•
Olivia - Two boys and a girl. And one will be green.
Yesterday at 6:59pm via mobile • Unlike • 1
There it is, folks - anybody else have any predictions?
Here's Haley with Keira's pups. . .


No comments:
Post a Comment