This pregnancy has been epic in so many ways. My discomfort, for one. Aud's been uber sympathetic to my explosive growth all along but I have scored a major win in the pregnancy factor. . .
This is a post it note from Mom when she left for work this morning - alerting Steph that the child gate in Jeff's room has been removed purposefully and I GET TO SLEEP ON JEFF'S BED! WOOT!
For those of you who don't know Mom - she's not a fan of pets on the furniture (can't control the cats, there's no keeping them off of something they want to be on).
Mom spent some quality time with me on the floor last night and another part of her letting me sleep on Jeff's bed is that she was SO EXCITED to feel the babies moving around!! Ironically, now that I have access to the bed - the mystique is gone and I'm not spending a lot of time on it. . .
And here I am on the floor tonight . . .
Meeting up with Rhea tomorrow to get an ultrasound, see how many pups I'm carrying around. Then, I'll go to Donna's on Sunday to have the pups next week.
Mom and Riley are going to have a tough time with me being gone to have the pups, so am I :(
I'm sure Aud will be posting pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment